Tuesday 2 October 2012

Project 19 - A Single Figure Small



I hung around the main train station in Antwerp for these exercises to show a single figure small. I've had them written up for a while but not had a chance to post them.  The station has a lot of interesting architectural features and I chose a suitable place and then waited for a figure to appear in the correct spot to photograph them. This takes quite a bit of practice as a busy crowd can make it hard to isolate a more interesting figure. This figure is just slightly off-centre as I was too slow with my trigger finger.




There was more time to place this figure as he walked down the long ramp.




This guy taking a snooze caught my attention. I had to do some dodging and burning on this image to pick out elements of the track and platform.



No comments:

Post a Comment