Sunday 6 November 2011

First Post

This is my new learning log for People & Place.

I've studied The Art of Photography & Digital Photographic Practice so far - PAP is my final level 1 course for my BA.

The last two courses I have worked exclusively in digital format (no prints) and concentrated on my technical and compositional skills. I now want to get up to speed with printing. It has been useful to stay with digital while I honed my other skills but now I'm really looking forward to being able to hold a physical print.

I feel that I am now ready to branch out with this course and tackle a more difficult subject area (people/street photography.) I am not that comfortable photographing people whether it be portraits or candid and I've more or less shied away from this up till now. This course will be a challenge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment